About Antigua & Barbuda
This stunning twin-island nation is the chosen Caribbean getaway for Oprah Winfrey, Giorgio Armani and Eric Clapton – among others.
Part of the tropical Leeward Islands archipelago, Antigua’s 365 white sandy beaches – one for every day of the year! –are world renowned for their almost constant sunshine. Antigua & Barbuda are part of the Commonwealth, and brimming with history – from crumbling forts to picturesque villages built in the colonial style with their own colourful twist.
- CAPITAL CITY
- St. John’s
- LAND AREA
- Antigua 281 km2; Barbuda 161 km2
- Eastern Caribbean dollar
(pegged to the USD at EC$2.7/US$1)
- ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES
- Tourism, Financial Services, Agriculture
(sugar & cotton)
ANTIGUA & BARBUDA BROCHURE
Learn more about the country and its Citizenship by Investment
Not only a place of beautiful beaches and crystal-clear waters, the islands welcome newcomers with favourable citizenship by investment options.
Applicants can expect to obtain a passport within 4 months, and upon gaining citizenship, may visit 132 countries visa-free including Canada, the UK and Schengen nations.Antigua & Barbuda is the only Caribbean island with a CBI programme offering full access to the E2 Visa treaty with the United States. Your rights are full from the get-go.
From property ownership to voting, Antigua & Barbuda go out of their way to bring you into the fold.
Income tax on international earnings is set at 0% – allowing you to make the most of a truly diversified global investment portfolio.
Citizenship includes children under 25 and dependents over 65 years old.
Antigua & Barbuda offer a popular option for those seeking true international freedom. Gaining citizenship gives you unprecedented access to join the happy locals of this tropical paradise, and benefit from a seamless entry into an international lifestyle.
- FAST APPLICATION
- Citizenship by investment applicants can expect to obtain a passport within just 4 months.
- FREEDOM OF TRAVEL
- Upon gaining citizenship, applicants may visit 132 countries visa-free including Hong Kong, the UK and Schengen nations.
- CITIZENSHIP RIGHTS
- From property ownership to voting, Antigua & Barbuda go out of their way to bring you into the fold.
- 0% INOCME TAX
- Income tax on international earnings is set at 0%, allowing you to make the most of your truly diversified global investment portfolio.
- CITIZENSHIP FOR FAMILY
- Citizenship includes children under 25 and dependents over 65 years old.
- INTERNATIONAL LIFESTYLE
- Gaining citizenship gives you unprecedented access to join the happy locals of this tropical paradise, and benefit from a seamless entry into an international lifestyle.
There are three options for prospective passport holders. Donate to the National Development Fund (NDF), invest in government approved real estate assets, or invest in a business.
“As a Syrian citizen I had real issues with business travel. I had to apply for different visas weeks ahead and sometimes I even had to cancel my meetings. I was once invited to a conference as a speaker but I wasn’t granted visas. That was a moment when I seriously started to consider a second citizenship. Robert from Alpha Citizen helped me to navigate between the different programs and I eventually end up being a citizen of Saint Lucia. It had a major impact on my life! ”
Don’t let the borders limit your life. Grow your freedom and become an Alpha Citizen.
CHEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Uprgrade your life with second citizenship!
Citizenship by Investment is a unique way how to grow your freedom and escape from the burden of your nationality. It will be an important step that will open new horizons in your life. Let us help you to choose the right country.